woensdag 20 maart 2013

Who Is Producer FWP?


      WHO IS FWP?

who is FWP BiografieHi, My name is Frank W. Postma a.k.a. FWP, from Groningen, The Netherlands. When I was 14 years old, I started producing music. Someone showed me FruityLoops and I simply started making beats.
Hip Hop always played a very big role in my life, from listening to hot new songs, dancing to them, and inspiring me, till the moment I would produce it myself. First I started making trance cause I couldn't figure out how to make a Hip Hop Instrumental, I started listening: Tiesto, Armin Van Buuren and other Dutch trance artists, and finally made my own trance songs.
My HipHop love never left me, and returned, I decided making beats for the people to entertain them, to inspire them, just like I was inspired by music. I started to put my feelings in them songs, my emotions, and my life. What also is the reason of the name of many instrumentals, often they represent my feelings.
From when I was seventeen I started selling my productions to other rappers from along the country. I did that for a couple of years, but I wanted to be connected with the whole world, so here is ‘’Beats4Everyone’’ Check me also in the studio for the promo video for Beats4Everyone!


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten